- Socioeconomic upliftment of livestock farmers with the adoption of latest scientific animal husbandry technologies.
- Educating the rural livestock owners, unemployed youth and women about scientific and profitable animal husbandry practices..
- Act as bridge between the research scientists, farmers and other beneficiaries to provide feedback.
- Training and capacity building of livestock owners.
- Establishing an effective system of research-extension linkage.
- Integration of information and communication technology with Extension Education.
- To disseminate knowledge/ technology of the institute and provide expertise supports, advisory and consultancy services to the livestock owners.
- To impart training in veterinary and animal husbandry extension to stakeholders.
- To carry out basic and field oriented research in the areas of veterinary extension education.
- Development of sustainable entrepreneurship models for livestock sector
- Socio-economic upliftment of livestock farmers with the adoption of latest scientific animal husbandry technologies.
- Training and capacity building of livestock farmers.
- Impact analysis of animal husbandry technology transfer.
- Formation of livestock farmers associations
Dr. Sunil Nayak
I/c Director Extension Services
Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University
Ahdartal, Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh - 482004 (India)
Phone: 0761- 2629734